Sunday, March 16, 2014

Easy Eclairs

So I'm not really sure about amounts so I'm not going to tell you how many graham crackers and how much frosting, and I've also experimented with different flavors of pudding and frosting which gives more varieties that taste good too if you want to do that. I got it from Emma, mine and Shelley's old roommate, who I think actually got it from Brittany, our other roommate. It's sooo easy. This is the best combination that I found so far.

Ingredients:

  • Whole Graham Crackers
  • 2 pkgs of vanilla instant pudding
  • 3 Cups of milk
  • 1 (8 oz) carton of cool whip
  • Chocolate frosting
First mix the pudding, milk, and cool whip in a large mixing bowl.

In bottom of 9"x13" pan, place a single layer of whole graham crackers. Spread half of pudding mixture over crackers. Add another layer of crackers, rest of pudding, ending with another layer of graham crackers.

For the topping just frost the graham crackers, it might make it easier to do that if you heat up the frosting in the microwave a little bit.

When it's ready then refrigerate at least for the next 4-5 hours. The longer you refrigerate then the better (softer)  it will be.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're a part of our blog. I love eclairs, will have to try this :).

    ReplyDelete